[REVIEW] LABEL YOUNG SHOCKING TONER

3:37 PM

Hi Everyone~ I want to review a toner from Label Young Korea that I have got a few days ago. I got the 3rd Version called Romantic Propose Ver. Fyi, My Skin type is combination. 


the box looks cute with blue color and the diamond ring logo on the box. I think the diamond logo means that this toner will gives cool effect or mint something like that.

the ingredient of this toner written in hangul this not helpful  if the buyer can read hangul that I know this product also populer in Thailand and Malaysia. 

the bottle is really cute ahaha... like a jam bottle. there is hangul too in the bottle print on it like other korean skincare product.



the toner is like a gel but when you apply on your skin the gel will absorb into your skin.





Basically toner is the first step of hydration after cleansing,i love how shocking toner gives cooling sensation and instant glow. alcohol and mineral oil-free and It’s Great for all skin types seriously it’s the best!. My skin looks better and moisturized. Another that I love from this toner is the toner can be use as sleeping pack! Comes with spatula and I only need a small amount, maybe 1 bottle is enough for long time. It's very very lightweight and full of bee goodness with a light fresh scent! This should be getting a lot more attention than it does! No more common, almost too common toners 

thank you for reading ^o^

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Mine is the green one and i can say that i love it! Makes my skin feeling refreshed without the oily feeling. Super hydrating and whitening and makes the skin radiang! I love how my skin looks when i wake up in the morning.

    ReplyDelete

Instagram